JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my reminder notification, as if I needed it, that tomorrow April 14, (originally set to be the day before tax day),.... is Burt Gummer Day!!!!

In the spirit of the original Doomsday Prepper, it should be celebrated first by taking stock of your preps.. dump and refill water storage to keep it fresh... fill all empty gas cans and possibly add a few(don't forget the stabilizer) and make sure the genny is good to go. Then Calibrate the Seismic Grabloid detector, and check the dates on the MRE's. once the work is done... It's Party Time!

This is the day to bring out those special occasion range toys, and make it rain!

Here at the Mygrain silo, We have a special guest for our annual mad minute... because like the man himself once said "There is no such thing as overkill"
This year, in the spirit of conserving the more expensive center fire cartridges, I think we'll sacrifice some rim fire instead, along with some gas and diesel, fuel.
We shall deploy a pair of XM 42 Lite Flamethrowers, and a duel barrel Gatling Gun capable of sending a whole swarm of .22" angry hornets down range in a matter of seconds.. I think Burt will approve.
C31EB7A0-757A-4266-ADD8-532AA4C18BFD.jpeg DD4AAF9F-DBBB-4F62-A2EF-FF65AC5541C2.jpeg
At the end of the day, the evening should be spent reloading Magazines, cleaning and lubing all of your firearms, knives, and "Other's".. wether they need it or not, then kick back and binge watch the Tremors movies while drinking your favorite beverage from a canteen.

What range toys will you be deploying on Burt Gummer day, and what is your favorite Burt Gummer quote?
B7429283-47FA-483C-91F8-0858DABEC018.jpeg

Last Edited:

"Broke into the wrong god damn rec room, didn't you, ya bastard?!"

"Distrust in the government is no cause for suspicion"

"Memo: Four pounds of C4 may be a tad... excessive."

"Doing the best, with what I got."

"And that's why we're on top of the food chain!"

I just got my reminder notification, as if I needed it, that tomorrow April 14, (originally set to be the day before tax day),.... is Burt Gummer Day!!!!

In the spirit of the original Doomsday Prepper, it should be celebrated first by taking stock of your preps.. dump and refill water storage to keep it fresh... fill all empty gas cans and possibly add a few(don't forget the stabilizer) and make sure the genny is good to go. Then Calibrate the Seismic Grabloid detector, and check the dates on the MRE's. once the work is done... It's Party Time!

This is the day to bring out those special occasion range toys, and make it rain!

Here at the Mygrain silo, We have a special guest for our annual mad minute... because like the man himself once said "There is no such thing as overkill"
This year, in the spirit of conserving the more expensive center fire cartridges, I think we'll sacrifice some rim fire instead, along with some gas and diesel, fuel.
We shall deploy a pair of XM 42 Lite Flamethrowers, and a duel barrel Gatling Gun capable of sending a whole swarm of .22" angry hornets down range in a matter of seconds.. I think Burt will approve.
View attachment 861059View attachment 861060
At the end of the day, the evening should be spent reloading Magazines, cleaning and lubing all of your firearms, knives, and "Other's".. wether they need it or not, then kick back and binge watch the Tremors movies while drinking your favorite beverage from a canteen.

What range toys will you be deploying on Burt Gummer day, and what is your favorite Burt Gummer quote?
View attachment 861066

"DAMN YOU KEVIN"........................lol

I still need to test fire this.........

IMG_20190522_120835950.jpg

I forget which tremors movie but the best quote I remember from burt is something along the lines of explaining to a gov worker:

"Do what you guys do best, take something simple, and complicate it!"

I need to rewatch these. The first movie is the best and after that they all kinda go downhill. They all have good humor but each one gets cornier than the last.

Joe also has a '67 Vette he bought new, He's under the thrall of the Progressive's and can't help himself till he can break the thrall. Hope that's soon. I would buy the Ray Bans anyway

View attachment 861059View attachment 861060

View attachment 861066

"DAMN YOU KEVIN"........................lol

I still need to test fire this.........

View attachment 861120
"Now it's a party."

:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show