Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gunshow Ammunition

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by FatherHolyHoly, Feb 4, 2009.

1. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

Anyone happen to catch what the going price per case was on the 9mm and .45 at the last gunshow? I havent been to one for a while but when I was, I remember there was a company that strictly sold reloaded ammo by the half case (500rds). Are they still around?

2. XD45

XD45 Salem, OR Member

3. wou42

wou42 Portland Active Member

Thanks XD, that site is great!!!

4. XD45

XD45 Salem, OR Member

Yea their store is about 4 blocks from where I work, so its pretty nice. If you go in make sure to take cash, they charge you a fee if you pay by card.

If you find something online that shows they don't have it in stock, call them and they sometimes have it in the warehouse.

Happy hunting!

5. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

also check www.ammoman.com they are at the gun shows usually. And it seems like at the last one stuff was discounted on sunday by $20 or so for each of those calibers.

6. WristPin

WristPin Cascade Forest New Member

there is a show this weekend at the clark co fair grounds.

i'll be there

7. Dutchy556

Dutchy556 Bend, OR Member

surplusammo.com is the other big ammo vendor (In addition to buyammo.com/OMC) at the PDX show usually. Their site will give you an idea as well.

You sure Ammoman is at the shows around here korntera? He's located in NJ...

8. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

Thanks guys. I just picked up some 9 from another surplus site. Hope they ship quickly.