JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I should reiterate the dot and light doesn't come with the FNX, I plan on removing those as mentioned but didn't do so before taking the photo because if the gun doesn't sell I'll just end up having to put them back on.

I would like to purchase your Sig 226 Stainless. Let me know how to proceed. Thank you
text at 4 two 5442 three 767 Or email clearfabrications @yahoo.com

Last Edited:
And others since I had more than the allowed 20 photos in my last post...

Walther Q5 Match - 9mm approximately 100 rounds. Have everything it came with new. $650 (SOLD)
View attachment 679383

View attachment 679384

Sig Sauer P226 Elite - 9mm approximately 500-600 rounds. SSE version, comes with the box etc. $950] (SOLD)
View attachment 679385

View attachment 679386

Les Baer GT Monolith Stinger - 45acp approximately 150 rounds. Hard chromed Baer, have everything it came with new. I will put the original grips back on the gun and keep the aftermarket grips. $2,550
View attachment 679387

View attachment 679388

I've always been under the belief that: Brand New Member + Out Of State = Scam
I was looking for a decent used monolith stinger, the search led me to this site, I joined so I could message you, I'm interested in the gun, It's not we would be meeting in a dark alley, especially considering that I live in CT, this would be an FFL to FFL deal

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top