JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sale pending funds/transfer

For sale- an iconic HK USP, in 9mm. This is the DA/SA model, with decocker. I purchased this gun used around 2019. I then found the hard to find HK OEM USP match trigger kit ($100ish), and installed it along with the Gray Guns USP Short Reset Trigger Kit ($90). This combo makes for a schaweet DA/SA trigger pull on a USP!! This gun has a little holster wear on the slide, I tried to capture it as best as I could with the lighting. The original night sights have exhausted their glow, but can be easily replaced- I chose to keep it original, and really like the worn in look of a well patina-ed USP!😉 If you know USPs, you know they are bombproof. I have many HKs, and the USP by far my favorite. Only reason i am selling this one is I am looking to get enough funds to purchase a USP Tactical.

Comes with full kit- original box/papers, two mags, and the OEM parts that i replaced with the match trigger kit and SRT kit, if you ever wished to return it to stock (you wont).

Sorry, not willing to ship at this time. Preferred FFL is Tick Licker in Salem. Thanks for looking!
IMG_6626.jpeg
IMG_6627.jpeg
IMG_6629.jpeg
IMG_6625.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I can't even describe how disappointed I am that I don't have any cash on hand to buy this. It's the exact configuration I've been looking for at a very fair price.

If this is still here in a few days, I'm going to start selling random trash around my house to buy it.

I hear windows are pretty expensive and I probably won't need them this weekend...

I can't even describe how disappointed I am that I don't have any cash on hand to buy this. It's the exact configuration I've been looking for at a very fair price.

If this is still here in a few days, I'm going to start selling random trash around my house to buy it.

I hear windows are pretty expensive and I probably won't need them this weekend...
I hear that with the forecast single digit temps next week, it is more of a 'dry' cold? ;-). USPs make the heart grow warmer ;-)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.