JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For handguns, if you want to sell to an Oregon resident, you can:

1) Travel to an Oregon FFL and meet the buyer there.

2) Ship to an Oregon FFL

There are Oregon FFLs just across the border - one is Fisherman's Marine in Delta Park, another is Shooter's Service Center in St. Johns. I recommend the latter although it is a bit further away from you.

For a long gun, the buyer can transfer at an FFL in WA state whether they are from Oregon or WA.

Suggestion: Note whether your 226 is an SSE or ASE. Makes a difference in value.

For handguns, if you want to sell to an Oregon resident, you can:

1) Travel to an Oregon FFL and meet the buyer there.

2) Ship to an Oregon FFL

There are Oregon FFLs just across the border - one is Fisherman's Marine in Delta Park, another is Shooter's Service Center in St. Johns. I recommend the latter although it is a bit further away from you.

For a long gun, the buyer can transfer at an FFL in WA state whether they are from Oregon or WA.

Suggestion: Note whether your 226 is an SSE or ASE. Makes a difference in value.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to dig the box out on the P226, pretty sure it's going to be a SSE as I can't recall hearing about an ASE trigger.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to dig the box out on the P226, pretty sure it's going to be a SSE as I can't recall hearing about an ASE trigger.

SSE == Stainless Steel Elite AKA 'All Steel'
ASE == Alloy Steel Elite AKA Aluminum Alloy Frame and SS slide

If you have the original SIG box, the model number on the label will have either ASE or SSE within it.

SSE == Stainless Steel Elite AKA 'All Steel'
ASE == Alloy Steel Elite AKA Aluminum Alloy Frame and SS slide

If you have the original SIG box, the model number on the label will have either ASE or SSE within it.

It's SSE, guaranteed, I don't seek out alloy trash when there's another option.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.