JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kyaw Be Bee's BB gun?

Sounds like an Onion story.
Sadly this has been a "thing" for going on a LONG damn time. The city here "declared" BB Guns a "firearm" LONG ago. When my kids were still kids we had a range set up in our back yard that all of us enjoyed using for BB guns. Then right after Al invented the net one of the first stories I read in the local paper on line was about a guy getting cited for doing just this. Looking it up I found out that what we had been doing was illegal. A LOT of jurisdictions LONG ago defined air guns as a firearm. Same laws applied to them as any other gun. :(

Sadly this has been a "thing" for going on a LONG damn time. The city here "declared" BB Guns a "firearm" LONG ago. When my kids were still kids we had a range set up in our back yard that all of us enjoyed using for BB guns. Then right after Al invented the net one of the first stories I read in the local paper on line was about a guy getting cited for doing just this. Looking it up I found out that what we had been doing was illegal. A LOT of jurisdictions LONG ago defined air guns as a firearm. Same laws applied to them as any other gun. :(
And archery too.

You can have an enclosed range most locales - but only for pneumatic/spring guns and archery.

Too many anal orifices ruining it for the rest of us and too many Kens/Karens.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top