JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So now every time a relative or ex wife gets mad they can take your guns away. Kalifornia, home of madness.o_O

Things like this would go away if real Americans gave these "issues" what they deserve. Contempt and nothing but contempt. I laugh directly in the face of any gun "laws" as they are wholly illegal. The scared folk will tell you that I should have been in jail years ago, yet here I am. I will never allow an illegal law to scare or even bother me. I view it for what it is, a big joke and the ones playing the joke are the ones shaking in their boots. Simply standing up and acting like an American makes the mice run for shelter. Do not fear your contempt of these evil people, nurture it, hold it close and know that those questioning your contempt are the enemy. Anyone needing an example of this working need only go back to 1776, which wasn't very long ago.

Things like this would go away if real Americans gave these "issues" what they deserve. Contempt and nothing but contempt. I laugh directly in the face of any gun "laws" as they are wholly illegal. The scared folk will tell you that I should have been in jail years ago, yet here I am. I will never allow an illegal law to scare or even bother me. I view it for what it is, a big joke and the ones playing the joke are the ones shaking in their boots. Simply standing up and acting like an American makes the mice run for shelter. Do not fear your contempt of these evil people, nurture it, hold it close and know that those questioning your contempt are the enemy. Anyone needing an example of this working need only go back to 1776, which wasn't very long ago.

That sounds great in a vacuum, until your bitter ex brings a no knock raid at 3 AM

Bludgeoning, strangling and stabbing, (probably the first choice anyway), while raging on an Ex will increase now. The death count will still be the same.
What happens when mean Ex Hubby lies about the woman and gets a restraining order on her, taking away her gun?!? Now he's free to kill her without danger of getting shot.

Do these guys have a "War on Women" or something?

The new California law gives law enforcement the same option and extends it to family members.

563038_466159996799570_362653069_n.jpg

Sam I totally agree you,you have to nurture it and stand firm on your convictions. Until people start standing up for what's right and true to OUR Constitution it will keep being ceircumvented and destroyed!

That sounds great in a vacuum, until your bitter ex brings a no knock raid at 3 AM
I guess our rights only exist in a vacuum to you. Mine exist in America. I know it's been a long time, but you and I used to be on the same page with so many things. Now it would seem that your rights will be handed away as soon as your door flies off its hinges. I won't turn in mine but it is good to know the good guys lost another of our ranks.

Bitter ex? What kind of an idiot puts himself in a position like that? One that has turned in his individuality and joined the bar-hopping idiots that fight with their significant others and create lifelong enemies that would bring a 3am no-knock warrant to his door.

Please tell me, are there any other rights you would have me hand over because you set aside your spine for short-lived comfort?

They've tried this, they especially tried this with well known "armed" YouTube and well known pro firearm advocates as a way of shutting them up or at least threatening to.
The intimidation factor that will be used by rabid anti firearm politicians will run rampant.

This is a back door into gun registration and confiscation. How the hell would they know a person owned firearms other than by admission or the "family member" in question?

Never keep all your tools in one shed, and certainly don't tell folks about all of them.

I guess our rights only exist in a vacuum to you. Mine exist in America. I know it's been a long time, but you and I used to be on the same page with so many things. Now it would seem that your rights will be handed away as soon as your door flies off its hinges. I won't turn in mine but it is good to know the good guys lost another of our ranks.

Bitter ex? What kind of an idiot puts himself in a position like that? One that has turned in his individuality and joined the bar-hopping idiots that fight with their significant others and create lifelong enemies that would bring a 3am no-knock warrant to his door.

Please tell me, are there any other rights you would have me hand over because you set aside your spine for short-lived comfort?

You certainly read a lot more into my post than I intended. What I am saying is that a wise warrior chooses the time and place to fight, and for me (if I get the choice) it won't be a 3 AM no knock raid. You're entitled to your opinion, but in this case you speak from ignorance of the subject matter (you know just about nothing concerning me)

Bitter ex? I can see you're out of touch with the distaff side in this current generation..

You certainly read a lot more into my post than I intended. What I am saying is that a wise warrior chooses the time and place to fight, and for me (if I get the choice) it won't be a 3 AM no knock raid. You're entitled to your opinion, but in this case you speak from ignorance of the subject matter (you know just about nothing concerning me)

Bitter ex? I can see you're out of touch with the distaff side in this current generation..

Oh no, I read exactly what you posted. Our rights exist in a vacuum. Is that not what you stated? You also type "Bitter ex?" as if you weren't the one to bring it up in the first place. You, like most on this site, seem to think that I am required to "be in touch" with the "current generation". I am not. Were I "in touch" with the brainwashing of "this current generation" I would not possess the knowledge and individuality required to see that being a drunken, meth and cocaine addled idiot will get you the "bitter ex" scenario you so deftly described. Of course a wise warrior chooses the time and place to fight. Were that warrior ever wise in the first place, he would also know that lying with filth will bring you nothing but pain, be it venereal disease or your no-knock warrant. A wise warrior does not mingle with those with no honor. A man whose woman calls the Fuzz on him is no man. He either failed in that he too is the less than honorable heathen engaging in unsavory behavior or he let his lust make his decisions for him. Either way, an individual set up by his "bitter ex" is no wise warrior.

Also, pretending that I know nothing(concerning you) is ridiculous. You think someone on the internet using the name of the fictional character that was the inspiration for Jeremiah Johnson doesn't have another name? You think you can post all that you have posted for years and an opinion about you will not be formed? Who do you think you are to spill your drivel for all those years about standing up and when you turn your tail(stating clearly that rights exist in a vacuum is in fact turning that proverbial tail) then think you are above reproach?

A wise man/warrior does in fact know his battles. Excuse me for thinking that yet another allowance for our rights to be infringed upon was something worth fighting for. I guess we'll all stand up once we have only bolt action rifles with 3 round magazines, but when it comes to that, we'll definitely fight back then! Just like Obama, most in this country draw their line in the sand and when the chips are down, rather than act they simply move their line back.

Serious issues, pal. About half of what you posted was elitist nonsense, rambling and hyperbole. I feel for ya, the bitterness oozes from your post. Now I'm going to go outside today and work in the lovely Indian Summer weather ;)

Clean living, do everything right types can, and often do have "bitter Exes".
Sometimes people just go crazy, sometimes a financial windfall can be the catalyst, maybe she lost weight and is getting some outside attention, who knows?

When you find through no fault of your own you have a bitter Ex and kids too!, WATCH OUT!

What I would call normal angry outbursts (Slamming a door/clenching a fist etc.) is in this day and age considered a threat and maybe even child abuse. Of course SHE can yell and scream almost all she wants.

This new anti-gun law is one more pita in the life of one who is Married with children.

Stay calm out there guys:s0155:

Serious issues, pal. About half of what you posted was elitist nonsense, rambling and hyperbole. I feel for ya, the bitterness oozes from your post. Now I'm going to go outside today and work in the lovely Indian Summer weather ;)
It's easy to know you've won when your "opponent" simply ends the argument he jumped into with "serious issues, pal."

And again, here you are comparing a man that is fully aware of his individual rights as "elitist nonsense" and think you are still on the right side. I would also like to address "hyperbole". Are you truly suggesting that YOUR example of a "bitter ex" is MY hyperbole? Are you flipped insane? You suggest with a one line response that my defense of rights is in a vacuum and that a "3am no-knock warrant" will be brought by my "bitter ex" and I am the one spouting hyperbole? Head on outside and pretend that you can only get your feathers ruffled when you have an audience and your opponent's back against the wall. I will concede that "bitterness" does ooze from most all of my posts. Once you truly open your eyes and see how far we have gone, anyone feeling anything but bitterness are the people destroying this country.

I am all for conversation, debate and even all for anyone here disliking me and not wanting to be my friend. What I am not for is folks telling me that I need to hide, fear and be ashamed of my rights because of some incredibly fictional "3am no-knock warrant" that then turns into my hyperbole once the argument collapses on the one spouting the hyperbole himself. It's easy when you create an argument and run from it once it's bottom falls out. Your response that can't address that and can only call names proves me right.

Enjoy your Indian Summer.

Sam what the heck you talking about? Blitz never stated he was for this crap?
Maybe you missed the post where I suggested standing up for your rights and meeting illegal gun laws with contempt was met by your pal telling me that the rights I stand for only exist in a bubble and that I can't stand for my rights because a "3am no-knock warrant"(you have better chances of being struck by lightning, by the way.) would be the end result.

You must read each post before typing such things when the argument is so obvious.

Type-A personality meets Type-A personality...you guys are fighting each other when you should be fighting the people that placed these tyrannical bumps in your way.
I definitely can't argue with you there. The problem is, one of us is suggesting combatting the tyrannical bumps in our way, the other is suggesting that we sit on our hands because something as common as a Powerball winner in my immediate family may happen(that's how many no-knock warrants fall upon "innocent" victims. I'm not in any way OK with no-knock warrants, but the fear of them would be like the fear of a Bengal Tiger stalking you in Chicago. It could happen, but buying a tiger-proof vest would be silly unless you already own the "cure" for real problems.). You nailed it with the Type-A personality issue. On the other hand, one of these Type-A's feels pride when others hold illegal laws in contempt. The other gets angry that it wasn't his idea or that he put himself in a position to be up-ended by a woman that used to share his bed. Either way, I'll be in complete control of my faculties and won't let my past errors cloud my judgment of those standing for what is right.

I am happy to focus on the crimes of our ruling class. I can't imagine a world where Blitzkrieg himself denies my rights and I surely would never deny his. Before anyone looses that first arrow or bullet, we will have these wars of words. I hope exchanges like these help others truly decide where they stand on important matters, whether they agree with me or not. It will help to define the lines once this crazy world brings us to where we are going.

Clean living, do everything right types can, and often do have "bitter Exes".
Sometimes people just go crazy, sometimes a financial windfall can be the catalyst, maybe she lost weight and is getting some outside attention, who knows?

When you find through no fault of your own you have a bitter Ex and kids too!, WATCH OUT!

What I would call normal angry outbursts (Slamming a door/clenching a fist etc.) is in this day and age considered a threat and maybe even child abuse. Of course SHE can yell and scream almost all she wants.

This new anti-gun law is one more pita in the life of one who is Married with children.

Stay calm out there guys:s0155:

Yikes. The truth of what you type is scary. We are the only home on a mountain in desolate SE OR. I know my woman as well as I know anyone and these examples you present could exist in a city environment where such trappings do in fact exist. We do not worship false idols such as money and vanity and we love, respect and fear our God. Were we city folk that lived all our lives in Los Angeles and were concerned with things like the brand name on our denim and what George Clooney wore to his wedding, I would begrudgingly agree that my chances of a former(or current) flame "turning me in" in the name of revenge go up exponentially.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top