JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Based on this if Democrats would partner up with Republicans on this no way would any gun control get through. The question is are the Democrats Pretend 2A, and a liberal party hawk first or are they really 2A supporters based on the constitution and will stand up against the progressive movement. Crickets, Attacks or Solve this using the political machine of "We The People" Which will it be?

Party Identity in a Gun Cabinet - NYTimes.com

So if roughly 40% admit to having a gun in their household, what do you suppose the actual number is? I would suggest its a good bit higher, as many people aren't comfortable telling surveys or others that they own guns...

If 40% admit it, I would venture a guess that the number is closer to 50% to 60%. Now getting them all to stand together is another issue. The hunter doesn't care about the AR crowd. The AR crowd may not care about the CCW crowd. The CCW crowd often dislikes the open carry crowd. One of these days, hopefully before it's too late, all gun owners are going to realize that an attack on any section of firearms owner is an attack on all firearms owner. Gun grabbers may start with just "assault rifles" and "hi-capacity clips", but very few of them make a secret of their desires to make all guns disappear.

What I find interesting (particularly by reading the comments below the article) is how often people think that because we own guns, we are fearful. I find it frustrating how so many people can be ignorant of evil in this world. I am not scared, I simply recognize this world for what it is. I will still go to malls, my child will still go to school. I won't be "scared" doing either of those things. People really need to step back from this notion that evil does not have to exist. IT ALWAYS WILL! The question is, will you do something in response, or be beholden to someone else to come save you? I am also incredibly tired of the left claiming that their education makes them so much better... and that if we would just be educated...

Liberals-Allowing history to repeat, one genocide at a time (and sometimes more!)

less educated educated u are the more likely u are to own a gun according to the graph.

Higher education does not always correlate with higher intelligence and critical thought. Most college graduates live in urban areas where the crime tends to be higher. If they were well educated and actually used their intelligence for more critical thought, they might reevaluate where they live and work or get some sort of protection.

The biggest things to jump out at me were the Democratic military/non-military owners, Democratic religious owners, and all three categories for density and race.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top