JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been reading articles from Texas and other states were gangs and thiefs are marking the vehicles of gun owners at shooting ranges and shooting events and then following them to resturants and hotels. then breaking in to the vehicles taking guns. just a heads up

426239_366179646733718_100000250580327_1347338_2143592625_n.jpg

Tell you what scares me. I have bought a gun and drove straight home with it befor. Not thinking who was watching. I talked to a couple of the guys that work at Keiths, that had their safes robbed. They think the guys followed them home. Then came back later.
Just a little overheard conversation of you braging on your guns. And you just told someone you are flush with guns! I would never notice a car following me home. Most people don't think of things like that. Who knows? You or I could be on a list of homes that will be robbed as soon as they see the right time?

Nra stickers are giving away to the theifs that car with pro-guns and nra are most likely to have gun :)

Never thought about it that way. Would also go for about any deer, elk, antler, or any other hunting/firearm related sticker. Out in my redneck haunts that would describe about every other pickup running around.

Ah the plot thickens!

My wifes Mazda 3s has the same stickers pictured on her tires.
Dealership doesn't remove them when they mount new tires. Red stickers are factory Bridgestone all season, green stickers are Blizzak snow tires. We've had both.

Mazda dealers across the US are leading thieves to homes with guns, that must be it!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top