JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
start writing you gun and ammo and accessories suppliers asking them if they support the police loophole or the 2nd admemment.
use your $ to influence them.

It's a good thing and I do see a few significant names on the list, but unless one or more of Glock, Sig Sauer, HK, Beretta, or S&W join in, it's probably not going to effect any changes. The day that one of those companies joins the list will be a good day!

How about using the initiative process to get measures on the ballot that would eliminate exceptions and force all gun laws in the state to be applied equally to government and law enforcement.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

There's no companies on that list that would supply actual duty pistols. Not surprising. But bit by bit there are bigger names from the accessory companies that are coming in. Names like LaRue, Smith Enterprises, and Midwest Industries stick out. I'd like to see a few more companies like Novak, Trijicon, Leupold, and Aimpoint jump in. A few of those are more likely that others, but short of taking away their duty guns (which I don't support), that's where it can hurt them...

I don't think it's going to happen with the major manufacturers. The smaller companies can afford it because they will probably gain more business by taking a stand than they will lose. May not be the same for Glock or Sig, etc.

Magpul has joined in. That hurts the SWATs and other LEOs.

Anaheim PD has nice ACU combat uniforms and tanks. But they'll need to scrounge on ebay for pmags with the rest of us. :)

Back in 1990, when I was deployed in Desert Shield and Desert Storm as a Marine grunt, some companies prioritized me items for my M16 for shipping that I purchased with my own funds. After getting out and forming Magpul in 1999, I established the same priority policy for Military and Law Enforcement, due to the requirements of their profession.

The same policy has been in place for 13 years now and has never been an issue until a few days ago. I do not support the idea that individual police officers should be punished for the actions of their elected officials. That said, I understand the concerns that some have with Law Enforcement officers getting special treatment while at the same time denouncing second amendment rights to another citizen in the same state.

With the fight in Colorado right now we do not have time to implement a new program, so I have suspended all LE sales to ban states until we can implement a system wherein any Law Enforcement Officer buying for duty use will have to promise to uphold their oath to the US Constitution - specifically the second and fourteenth amendments - as it applies to all citizens.

Richard Fitzpatrick
President/CEO - Founder
Magpul Industries

LaRue.jpg

LaRue.jpg

How about using the initiative process to get measures on the ballot that would eliminate exceptions and force all gun laws in the state to be applied equally to government and law enforcement.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

It's called; "Equal Protection," And some how our legislative body democalisted that up too. New word. Meaning : verb, bureaucratic socialized molestation.

that's what people say about wall street people

I don't say that. I say the folks on wall street write their own laws and then break their own laws.

All the while owning their own media machine, spinning their corruption as minimal and trivial.

But back to the topic.
It's a good start, but it won't have any real teeth in it until a major manufacturer of guns says they won't sell to
LE and military. And I would be awfully surprised if that happened.

Least of all because they have a contract, and while I admit ignorance to the details, I assume that means they have to produce or face economic and possibly legal consequences

e o

+1 on that...also taking a contract with the gov is probably akin to signing one with the devil.

The companies stances are admirable but I just don't think it would work. Even if all American companies refused (which wont happen)there are still foreign arms and ammo manufactures that will meet their armed needs.

+1 on that...also taking a contract with the gov is probably akin to signing one with the devil.

The companies stances are admirable but I just don't think it would work. Even if all American companies refused (which wont happen)there are still foreign arms and ammo manufactures that will meet their armed needs.

But if the UN resolution on small arms comes to be then that will stop imports of long and handguns too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top