JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking forward to the precedent of this case. I'd like to sue the meth dealer who made the product that killed my thyroid, I'd like to sue the car mfg who caused me to not receive exercise and has lead to weight gain, I'd like to sue, I'd like to sue, I'd like to sue...

I'm building a strong case as we speak.
I just sued you for writing that post. Your doorbell should ring any time now.

I just sued you for writing that post. Your doorbell should ring any time now.
Screw you, counter suit is in process for the allegations you are suing me for.

Double stamped that one Sea Bass... Can't triple stamp a double stamp, even if you have erasies.

Didnt they try this already and it got tossed out ? How dumb are these people? I guess it doe not matter the court costs when ya have billions to pay for lawyers.

"Joshua Koskoff"
same lawyer I believe who convinced the family to sue luckygunner and lost and stuck the family with the attorney's fees. Also the same one who sued remington and lost for another shooting. Using the families to push political agenda and then when they lose leaving the family with huge attorney fees.

They are suing this time saying the firearms were advertised as being easily converted to full auto. You guys remember colt advertising a AR15 because you could easily convert it to full auto? Me neither.

People needs to start suing Judges, Prosecutors, law makers, cities and states for all the repeat offenders.

Why make more laws when all they do is let criminals go, let them out early, plea bargain to nothing, or just not prosecute at all.
And I'm not even talking about the illegals.

I'm also going to sue farmers for growing food that gives me high cholesterol.

Oh yeah, and God for making rocks cuz I was hit by one as a kid. Right in the noggin doncha know...

I read this story on several news sites the other day.

The family should try to FIND OUT THE TRUE STORY OF THE LV ATTACK instead of suing a gun company. There is so much more to this story and it does not just come down to the one 'shooter' aka murdering man.

I followed that LV story extensively for a year or so. ALL of the flip flops and more.

And even if it WAS a case of one murdering man against ALL OF THOSE VICTIMS who died or who were wounded or ended up dying in some strange 'accident' after they spoke up about what they saw, heard and told the media that there was more than one shooter... why SUE THE GUN COMPANY OR COMPANIES?!

Lawsuits especially specific lawsuits really, really and really TICK ME off!

I am sorry for the family's loss but they are doing the WRONG thing in my NOT so humble opinion.

Cate

To all gun owners who were traumatized by the lawsuit...

And to all Americans who were lied to and not told the STRAIGHT STORY and/or where VITAL INFORMATION WAS WITHHELD by the 'authorities' (Local and on the federal levels. ALL of those flip flops made by them OUT of their own lips. Throw in the transcripts too!) about the one (!) shooter's trips, his contacts, his girl friend, his gambling, his habits, his planes, his homes and investment properties, more trips in and out of the country and TONS more.

Cate

I'm also going to sue farmers for growing food that gives me high cholesterol.

Oh yeah, and God for making rocks cuz I was hit by one as a kid. Right in the noggin doncha know...

Ouch! Crikey, I bet that hurt!

Cate

Y'all are missing what a great opportunity this is.

They will have to prove that the bullet that killed their child came from one of the rifles found in the hotel room.

Probably going after the bell boy that hauled all the shooters "extra heavy" luggage up to his room. Certainly he received a tip, so he should be included in any lawsuit as a "profiteer".
Oh ya, what about the company that built the luggage cart that hauled all that ammo up to the hotel room. If the shooter was forced to hand carry all that ammo up there, he probably would have been exhausted and taken a quick nap only to sleep through the entire concert. Why not include Ford Motor Company since the guy had to use his pickup to haul all those guns and ammo into town. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top