JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Ann-Marie added that the only reason it was possible for a shooter 32 stories up and hundreds of yards away to fire a fatal shot is "the power of these weapons."​

Nothing like starting from the position of complete ignorance, seasoned with a heaping helping of facebook level emotion :rolleyes:

So Rifles made to kill big critters should be outlawed as well??:confused:o_O

Guy probably would have caused as much damage if he had a pile of loaded 12ga shotguns with buckshot.:rolleyes:

Ford sue'd for drunk drivers
Budweiser sue'd for Man beating his wife
Walmart sue'd for selling forks that make people fat

And that's how personal responsibility died.

Didnt they try this already and it got tossed out ? How dumb are these people? I guess it doe not matter the court costs when ya have billions to pay for lawyers.

What about the hotel and their faulty security glass that was broken by an average man.

What about the concert venue and their lack of cover and security?

Oh.. just guns you say? No political agenda there at all. ;)

"Ann-Marie added that the only reason it was possible for a shooter 32 stories up and hundreds of yards away to fire a fatal shot is "the power of these weapons."

Nothing like starting from the position of complete ignorance, seasoned with a heaping helping of facebook level emotion :rolleyes:

One could kill hundreds from that far up with a .22lr rifle and a bunch of hot lips mags. It's not important to be correct, it's important to use whatever you can to sway a judge or jury.

I thought there was a federal law protecting firearms makers from these kinds of suits???

nammac,

Right the 'making love' on...

soros and his ilk would be my guess.

Now, I want to sue vehicle mfg's cuz I've been in car wrecks as a passenger...

The plaintiffs know that the PLCAA shields these defendants. They know that the trial judge will probably dismiss the case soon. What they want is a chance to appeal the dismissal to appellate courts and prompt liberal appellate judges to expand the very few exceptions that are present in PLCAA or to use mental gymnastics to rule that PLCAA does not apply for some reason. They are trying to use litigation to change the law.

The plaintiffs know that the PLCAA shields these defendants. They know that the trial judge will probably dismiss the case soon. What they want is a chance to appeal the dismissal to appellate courts and prompt liberal appellate judges to expand the very few exceptions that are present in PLCAA or to use mental gymnastics to rule that PLCAA does not apply for some reason. They are trying to use litigation to change the law.

Okay, that explains it... Thx!

This, pure and simple, plus the extreme financial drain on an industry with a slim profit margin. I hope it goes to the USSC and backfires in their collective faces.

I'm looking forward to the precedent of this case. I'd like to sue the meth dealer who made the product that killed my thyroid, I'd like to sue the car mfg who caused me to not receive exercise and has lead to weight gain, I'd like to sue, I'd like to sue, I'd like to sue...

I'm building a strong case as we speak.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top