JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i'm a washington resident for almost 30 years, i love every inch of wa, or, and id minus the portland and seattle metro corridors. i think shooting and hunting and firearm ownership are fundamental to both the american character and to personal happiness. i have lowbrow and rarified tastes, semi-eclectic, i'm a sucker for 32 revolvers and autos, i like standard pressure and sedate velocity heavy bullet things and moonclips and 35 whelen as well as 358 win AND 350 rem. i like go-fast hi-cap larping equipment and very high-end wood on fancy bolt 22lr. i'm trying to acquire a host of threaded hosts. i am in an acquisitive mode for a variety of items and services. i can't hate on anybody's personal preferences but i'll admit to not understanding things like x-frame smiths or lazzeroni cartridges and i am both unhappy and relieved the dakota model 10@cabelas is in 330 dakota. i work in seattle but go everywhere and i'm excited about: classifieds, classifieds, and networking

i'm a washington resident for almost 30 years, i love every inch of wa, or, and id minus the portland and seattle metro corridors. i think shooting and hunting and firearm ownership are fundamental to both the american character and to personal happiness. i have lowbrow and rarified tastes, semi-eclectic, i'm a sucker for 32 revolvers and autos, i like standard pressure and sedate velocity heavy bullet things and moonclips and 35 whelen as well as 358 win AND 350 rem. i like go-fast hi-cap larping equipment and very high-end wood on fancy bolt 22lr. i'm trying to acquire a host of threaded hosts. i am in an acquisitive mode for a variety of items and services. i can't hate on anybody's personal preferences but i'll admit to not understanding things like x-frame smiths or lazzeroni cartridges and i am both unhappy and relieved the dakota model 10@cabelas is in 330 dakota. i work in seattle but go everywhere and i'm excited about: classifieds, classifieds, and networking
Welcome !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads