JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i'm a washington resident for almost 30 years, i love every inch of wa, or, and id minus the portland and seattle metro corridors. i think shooting and hunting and firearm ownership are fundamental to both the american character and to personal happiness. i have lowbrow and rarified tastes, semi-eclectic, i'm a sucker for 32 revolvers and autos, i like standard pressure and sedate velocity heavy bullet things and moonclips and 35 whelen as well as 358 win AND 350 rem. i like go-fast hi-cap larping equipment and very high-end wood on fancy bolt 22lr. i'm trying to acquire a host of threaded hosts. i am in an acquisitive mode for a variety of items and services. i can't hate on anybody's personal preferences but i'll admit to not understanding things like x-frame smiths or lazzeroni cartridges and i am both unhappy and relieved the dakota model 10@cabelas is in 330 dakota. i work in seattle but go everywhere and i'm excited about: classifieds, classifieds, and networking

i'm a washington resident for almost 30 years, i love every inch of wa, or, and id minus the portland and seattle metro corridors. i think shooting and hunting and firearm ownership are fundamental to both the american character and to personal happiness. i have lowbrow and rarified tastes, semi-eclectic, i'm a sucker for 32 revolvers and autos, i like standard pressure and sedate velocity heavy bullet things and moonclips and 35 whelen as well as 358 win AND 350 rem. i like go-fast hi-cap larping equipment and very high-end wood on fancy bolt 22lr. i'm trying to acquire a host of threaded hosts. i am in an acquisitive mode for a variety of items and services. i can't hate on anybody's personal preferences but i'll admit to not understanding things like x-frame smiths or lazzeroni cartridges and i am both unhappy and relieved the dakota model 10@cabelas is in 330 dakota. i work in seattle but go everywhere and i'm excited about: classifieds, classifieds, and networking
Welcome !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top