JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Now that you've seen the headline and are about to blow up, you have GOT to read the story. After you've read enough of it and can't stand anymore, then hit the comment section and read them.
Honestly, I was po'd at the start of the reading but came to the realization the author (s) are utter morons. Then the 'story' turned into a delusional fantasy and became humorous. Unfortunately for the world, crap like this makes news, headlines and is actually believed by .... (you choose)...

Dan

Now that you've seen the headline and are about to blow up, you have GOT to read the story. After you've read enough of it and can't stand anymore, then hit the comment section and read them.
Honestly, I was po'd at the start of the reading but came to the realization the author (s) are utter morons. Then the 'story' turned into a delusional fantasy and became humorous. Unfortunately for the world, crap like this makes news, headlines and is actually believed by .... (you choose)...

Dan

Makes me feel like I have to crap.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews