JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I discovered that a gun belt won't work with my factory Blackberry holster. The clip only fits narrow dress belts , it seems.

Before I start hacking away at my holster clip, are there any Blackberry holsters that work specifically with gun belts? This has been a bit of a kink in my carry scheme. I really like the Blackberry holster, as it's got a little magnet in there that puts the phone in hibernation mode (I've got battery challenges at work due to poor signal and I like it to last as long as possible) and it's the only phone holster I've actually worn out before I broke it.

Odd request and at first I thought you were joking. Most of the blackberry brand holsters do have the magnetic piece in them for you battery chanllenged people:). That said they also make a clip for many of the phones that faces the phone screen toward your six pack abs. They two have the magnetic piece in them. Not sure on your phone model so you may want to go to blackberry.com. By sticking with the blackberry brand you will probably find what you are looking for. Lastly there are a couple if websites on google that carry 100s of blackberry holsters.
Tlakidd

I had the same problem. My solution was to stick a small solid (flimsy refrigerator magnets don't work) magnet in the bottom of a holster that did fit on my belt and was large enough to hold my blackberry. You can also glue it on the other side if you want. Worked like a charm for me!

Reokue

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads