JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While out at a site in IL, I was lamenting TSA security screening, even with Pre Check.
Another guy there showed me his TSA belt.
I recently picked up a set of these belts off Amazon.
Two weeks now, I've been wearing on it a Buck 4" folder, Leatherman Wave and OWB PPK/S. No sag, no lameness in holding my gear.

Sorry for the slight thread hijack, but his reminded me of something overheard at the range recently. Heard a guy saying that he wears a holster while flying commercial (no gun of course) because he can and it is legal. Was complaining about being "harassed." Shocked, shocked I say. Or not.

Sorry for the slight thread hijack, but his reminded me of something overheard at the range recently. Heard a guy saying that he wears a holster while flying commercial (no gun of course) because he can and it is legal. Was complaining about being "harassed." Shocked, shocked I say. Or not.

You should have mentioned that they can harass him.... because they can and it is legal. :rolleyes::s0140:

Kinda like dudes that walk around with a rubber in their wallet. They ain't fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

Hey, don't make fun of his microcephaly!

You mean like this? :D

E7D81DD1-B647-4F21-B7E5-6307BC69EEB0.gif

I'd wager you received them already. What do you think?

Got them a couple days ago, tried one on real quick and so far I'm initially happy with it but I haven't had a chance to really give them a proper wearing. I'll wear the black one at work next week and see how that buckle holds up to that environment, but for everyday "street wear" I think they'll do nicely.

:s0155:

I have a couple of the nylon belts that use Velcro. Originally made to go under a Duty Belt. Last time I flew I used one since figured it would be great and it of course worked. Then last time I was on Jury duty I wore it. First couple days it was fine. One day one of the robots spotted it, made me go back through with it taken off. After all she was told they need to remove their belts, so there was no point trying to explain to the robot. Next day I had my shirt out so belt was covered. She glared at me and asked me if I had a belt on. I said no, waiting to see if the robot was going to frisk me. She sure looked like she was thinking about it but when I walked through the detector and nothing happened she went on to glare at others. :s0140:

Yeah, $13.99 for the pair. May not be as durable as a leather belt, but definitely useful.

OK, wore one all day with my IWB G43, did yard work, built 20' raised flower beds for the wife, went to Bauman Farms with the wife for some produce and plant shopping, ate a bunch of food and listened to some AWESOME live performed Bluegrass music while we were there... never had to fiddle with my belt or EDC a single time.

IMHO, these belts are GTG! :s0155:

It looks more presentable than my regular TSA-proof travel belt, the Spec-Ops Better BDU Belt.

Yeah, about that belt of yours..... next time we all meet for lunch again, try not to run around the restaurant wearing it like a hippie headband... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top