JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guess I'm just old fashioned, but:

This is so right

41040.jpg

And this is just SOOO wrong

41026.gif

I like the reliability of lever actions.
I like the comfort of an adjustable stock.
I like the flash hider for defensive situations.
I like rails for things like flashlights and grips which make it a more versatile defensive weapon.

Having said that, that is the single ugliest gun i've ever seen.

Some of you take affront at such presentations. I take inspiration.

Let's call this "Custer's Worst Nightmare", or, "Crazy Horse's Wet Dream"

P2280025.jpg

Now, I am exploring what tap and die to use to put a saddle ring on my AR.

Throck, be still. The yellowboy is not what it seems. Through the miracle of trick photography (actually just placing a scope with rings on the carpet above the '66), you see what you see. I still am honestly toying with the idea of a saddle ring on an AR. (Would be a great conversation piece, and, as I understand it, saddle-ring carbines are worth more money!)

Due to hammer clearance difficulties, and ejection issues, Ol' Crazy Horse would quickly find that he traded five fast ponies and his daughter for a gun that is "bad medicine".

I just wrote an e-mail to Mossberg. I tod them that their SPX is like a Pontiac Aztek, an AMC Pacer, and a Yugo all rolled into one, and that the rifle is now the standard against which all suckiness is measured.

I was considering for a moment the engineer, and/or marketing division person at Mossberg who had the license and free hand to conceive this abomination. He must have had a very good time with that project (and the chemicals and etoh to fuel the imagination). Secondly, I was trying to imagine the dweeb who would buy one (but despite all the chemicals and etoh I can put my hands on, my brain would simply not wrap around that).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top