JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guess I'm just old fashioned, but:

This is so right

41040.jpg

And this is just SOOO wrong

41026.gif

I like the reliability of lever actions.
I like the comfort of an adjustable stock.
I like the flash hider for defensive situations.
I like rails for things like flashlights and grips which make it a more versatile defensive weapon.

Having said that, that is the single ugliest gun i've ever seen.

Some of you take affront at such presentations. I take inspiration.

Let's call this "Custer's Worst Nightmare", or, "Crazy Horse's Wet Dream"

P2280025.jpg

Now, I am exploring what tap and die to use to put a saddle ring on my AR.

Throck, be still. The yellowboy is not what it seems. Through the miracle of trick photography (actually just placing a scope with rings on the carpet above the '66), you see what you see. I still am honestly toying with the idea of a saddle ring on an AR. (Would be a great conversation piece, and, as I understand it, saddle-ring carbines are worth more money!)

Due to hammer clearance difficulties, and ejection issues, Ol' Crazy Horse would quickly find that he traded five fast ponies and his daughter for a gun that is "bad medicine".

I just wrote an e-mail to Mossberg. I tod them that their SPX is like a Pontiac Aztek, an AMC Pacer, and a Yugo all rolled into one, and that the rifle is now the standard against which all suckiness is measured.

I was considering for a moment the engineer, and/or marketing division person at Mossberg who had the license and free hand to conceive this abomination. He must have had a very good time with that project (and the chemicals and etoh to fuel the imagination). Secondly, I was trying to imagine the dweeb who would buy one (but despite all the chemicals and etoh I can put my hands on, my brain would simply not wrap around that).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top