JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was considering for a moment the engineer, and/or marketing division person at Mossberg who had the license and free hand to conceive this abomination. He must have had a very good time with that project (and the chemicals and etoh to fuel the imagination). Secondly, I was trying to imagine the dweeb who would buy one (but despite all the chemicals and etoh I can put my hands on, my brain would simply not wrap around that).

I'd say the both morons would have to be all hopped-up on PCP and baby laxatives.

I was considering for a moment the engineer, and/or marketing division person at Mossberg who had the license and free hand to conceive this abomination. He must have had a very good time with that project (and the chemicals and etoh to fuel the imagination). Secondly, I was trying to imagine the dweeb who would buy one (but despite all the chemicals and etoh I can put my hands on, my brain would simply not wrap around that).

I figured the market was Californians who wanted something tacticool that was actually legal there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top