JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was considering for a moment the engineer, and/or marketing division person at Mossberg who had the license and free hand to conceive this abomination. He must have had a very good time with that project (and the chemicals and etoh to fuel the imagination). Secondly, I was trying to imagine the dweeb who would buy one (but despite all the chemicals and etoh I can put my hands on, my brain would simply not wrap around that).

I'd say the both morons would have to be all hopped-up on PCP and baby laxatives.

I was considering for a moment the engineer, and/or marketing division person at Mossberg who had the license and free hand to conceive this abomination. He must have had a very good time with that project (and the chemicals and etoh to fuel the imagination). Secondly, I was trying to imagine the dweeb who would buy one (but despite all the chemicals and etoh I can put my hands on, my brain would simply not wrap around that).

I figured the market was Californians who wanted something tacticool that was actually legal there.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top