JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks I might just live with it, or work on it for awhile before I give up. I just don't like taking the bolt carrier apart and reassembling all the time to troubleshoot. I have had nearly no feed probs - just the muffled click and the following light strike. It may be the lower. The problem is I'll have to be honest when I sell it and I'm sure I'll lose money. I'm tired of buying high and selling low though. I must say the push pins are a very nice mod for cleaning

Well. I think I found it. In the lower there was a small piece of brass from a cartridge that went off out of battery that sometime was blocking the hammer slightly. That, the new pin, a clipped firing pin return spring, and a bunch of CLP later and I'm able to do 4 mag dumps with No FTFs. The gun is really clean though we'll see after a few thousand rounds how it does. I'm starting to get more positive about it now.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top