JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks I might just live with it, or work on it for awhile before I give up. I just don't like taking the bolt carrier apart and reassembling all the time to troubleshoot. I have had nearly no feed probs - just the muffled click and the following light strike. It may be the lower. The problem is I'll have to be honest when I sell it and I'm sure I'll lose money. I'm tired of buying high and selling low though. I must say the push pins are a very nice mod for cleaning

Well. I think I found it. In the lower there was a small piece of brass from a cartridge that went off out of battery that sometime was blocking the hammer slightly. That, the new pin, a clipped firing pin return spring, and a bunch of CLP later and I'm able to do 4 mag dumps with No FTFs. The gun is really clean though we'll see after a few thousand rounds how it does. I'm starting to get more positive about it now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top