JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I like lots of different groups.

I like the Oathkeepers.org folks very much.
They have helped keep people and property from being destroyed in Ferguson during the latest blast of unrest.

I like that they are volunteers, and refuse to stand down.
I like it enough to back it with my money.

I Like Oregon Firearms Federation, because they are a great reference as far as gun laws and citizens rights in the state of Oregon.

I like them enough to back them with my money.

I also like Delta Waterfowl and Ducks Unlimited, because I believe that they do some worthy projects to ensure wild places are left for people to enjoy, and for animals to live, and for people to even hunt!

I like lots of different groups.

I like the Oathkeepers.org folks very much.
They have helped keep people and property from being destroyed in Ferguson during the latest blast of unrest.

I like that they are volunteers, and refuse to stand down.
I like it enough to back it with my money.

I Like Oregon Firearms Federation, because they are a great reference as far as gun laws and citizens rights in the state of Oregon.

I like them enough to back them with my money.

I also like Delta Waterfowl and Ducks Unlimited, because I believe that they do some worthy projects to ensure wild places are left for people to enjoy, and for animals to live, and for people to even hunt!

Well put Reddog, Dave Workman does some good things for use also.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top