JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, but buy me some and I will try it.

I am sure they are more than safe to shoot in the 460V - .460 magnum and .454 Casull are a lot more powerful than the hottest .45 Colt loads. I've shot .460 magnum loads in my 460V and they are tame compared to .44 magnum loads in my 329PD. Of course the 460V weighs twice as much and has a comp.

No, but buy me some and I will try it.

I am sure they are more than safe to shoot in the 460V - .460 magnum and .454 Casull are a lot more powerful than the hottest .45 Colt loads. I've shot .460 magnum loads in my 460V and they are tame compared to .44 magnum loads in my 329PD. Of course the 460V weighs twice as much and has a comp.

I kind of figured they'd be no issue in the 460V, but Grizzly only talks about LARGE Frame Ruger Revolvers, and modern 1892 lever action rifles by Marlin & Winchester. I only bought them because they were on clearance for about 75¢ a round, rather than the usual $1.25. As for your S&W329PD, I can only imagine what it's like. I've looked at the 329PD many times at gun shows, and every time I shake my head and say NO, that's insane. I do have an S&W 629 3" though, and I'd say the 460V is nastier, but it's not unbearable.
Shooting the 460V is a blast! Photo is shooting Hornady 460 200FTX rounds
DCS460BLAST.LR2.jpg
Thanks for your input, guess I'll try those rounds out next time I shoot the the 460V.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top