JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What I did not know about Grizzly Industrial - aside from their industrial and gunsmithing tools, is the shooting history of Grizzly's president Shiraz Balolia. He is an absolutely stellar example of the American dream.

He is a pretty neat guy.
I got to meet him back in the late 90's when he opened a store in Bellingham...he and my boss at the time knew each other.
The three of us would often get coffee and talk guns and knives.
Andy

What I did not know about Grizzly Industrial - aside from their industrial and gunsmithing tools, is the shooting history of Grizzly's president Shiraz Balolia. He is an absolutely stellar example of the American dream.

Very Cool Video. Thanks for sharing!

That's what everyone does to make their AI cases isn't it?

Lorl

Certainly! I thnk he made the video as a basic tutorial. And to remember the machinist who made the barrel cooling rig. In some way, all of his videos tell a little bit of history and some of the present. His life srtory is quite unusual and very inspiring. His parents are from India, yet he was born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya. A classic case of hard work paying off.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top