JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you fry your grilled cheese with

• Total voters
Take some thick Texas toast slices, butter them on one side, and spread fresh grated parm cheese and garlic, toast them up golden brown both sides and add a thick slice of Smoked Tillimook on top, and serve open faced! Great by them selves as a snack, or awesome with soups!

Like I said, it's been a while since I had bread. Musta had DSB.

Deadly Sandwich Buildup.

Costco and the Safeway by my house have started carrying a 'Keto' sliced white bread. Keeps for a long time in the fridge, black and red packaging. It's actually pretty good and very low in carbs.

That's what I used today and it turned out great.

Makes good toast with butter or peanut butter.

I never knew there were so many options, it has always been with da' butta!
I could try may though. Not sure about the mirclewhip, I kinda kicked that out years ago.
But, homemade mayo. Heck yeah I would try that.

Kerrygold is the shizz. I could spread that on an old air filter and it would taste great.

I am spoiled I live that stuff so much.

If Costco stops carrying it I may have to take on a part time job cuz the stores cost for 1 is about the same as a 3 pack at Costco.

We go thru at least a 3 pack per week - keto doesn't suck:D;)

Back in the day when I worked in the Skunk Works (don't ask what we built I'd have to um, well you know) I used to get lunch off a truck. Always figured that a grilled cheese and fries was safe after all who could screw that up and you could watch them make it...

Anyway one day we got a new "cook" I ordered my sandwich and watched the "cook" brush some grease on the grill throw on a piece of cheese, waited for it to bubble, threw a piece of bread on it scooped it up put it on another piece of bread wrap it and hand it to me.:s0117:
Told the story to the cashier and sat down to eat.

I think something may have been lost in the translation...:s0153: However I must admit I did ask for a grilled cheese.:s0054:
The next day we had a different cook.:s0062:

Ok, Norwegian Grilled Cheese Sammich time!
Fresh baked wheat bread fried golden brown in butter, splash a teaspoon of white wine before flipping, add a slice of swiss cheese, or bree, and crumbled bits of smokes salmon and a squeeze of lemon! Serve with Fresh made potato salad, heavy with the dill, scallions, paprika, and whipped egg yokes!

FoodGasism :D

I gotta go with the cracked pepper mayo

-or-
Make my own aioli and do it that way.
Garlic truffle aioli. Change your life.
1585805804258.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class