JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, everybody.

I came across this forum as a result of a google search for some question I had recently. I love the idea of a forum for those of us in the NW.

I had to join right up, because I'm a fairly new shooter, and I know I've only just scratched the surface of the available activities for handgunners in western Washington. I'm hoping to find more places to shoot. I enjoy shooting at paper targets indoors, but I also crave some variety!

Is there anywhere not too far from Seattle a guy can go to do some plinking? When I lived in L.A., my friends and I used to go camping in the desert just north of Palm Springs. What a playground that was. We'd shoot guns, blow off fireworks, ride dirtbikes, etc. all in the same area.

While I don't really want to go and camp in the desert, I'd love to find a place not too far away that I can drive to and go shoot under the open sky. :D

Cheers,
-Art

Thanks you guys.

I found a thread that explains where to find a good shooting spot in North Bend, just off I-90. That should do the trick.

Sorry, I committed the most annoyingly common faux pas in internet forum etiquette. I should have done a search, instead of asking the question right up front. ;)

Welcome! I used to live on Finn Hill, up Juanita Dr.

I would head out I-90 and shoot off Rd. 10. There are plenty of spots up there. As usual, just make sure you have a safe back-stop. Being a valley, there are often trails above where you are shooting so be extra careful.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top