JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I've been living in the area for a few years now. I decided to join here because I saw a classified post that caught my interest. I'm not sure how active I'll be on this forum, to be honest, since it seems like most of the discussions are focused on Oregon, whereas I'm out of the Seattle area. But I hope to find some useful information. Thanks for having me.

1698029021696.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to NWFA !

Is it true, do they make you buy two of everything up there ?
I admittedly am a fan of Kirkland Signature brand from Costco, so I'm buying far more than two of everything.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

This is a great example of what I meant by an Oregon focus here (which I don't have a problem with). I had to look up what ODF was (Oregon Department of Forestry it appears), and North Fork Wolf Creek is also in Oregon. That said, the Trash No Land group looks pretty cool and does actively do stuff up by me, so I might check it out, thanks for sharing!

Last Edited:
I admittedly am a fan of Kirkland Signature brand from Costco, so I'm buying far more than two of everything.

This is a great example of what I meant by an Oregon focus here (which I don't have a problem with). I had to look up what ODF was (Oregon Department of Forestry it appears), and North Fork Wolf Creek is also in Oregon. That said, the Trash No Land group looks pretty cool and does actively do stuff up by me, so I might check it out, thanks for sharing!
I live in Oregon, so I included Oregon info in the post. The president of Trash No Land is in WA and I believe this is a WA registered Non-profit, though I am not involved in that part.

My apologies if you took this as a Oregon only post, it isn't.

Trash No Land is busy in both Oregon and Washington.

@kirkland

I updated my standard welcome for OR and WA residents.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top