JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First time gun owner (Steyr M9-A2 9mm), looking to learn, do some practice shooting, and meet new folks! Already have my sights on a 1911 as well. Have spent the better part of last year doing my homework, watching videos, etc. and finally... Pulled the trigger. How many people on here open with that line, eh? :) Currently in search of indoor range recommendations nearby (Hillsboro) as well as some real solid handgun classes to get my bearings. Primary motivation for buying is home defense & target practice, but am also taking a CHL class this week. Nice to meet y'all!

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the interwebs. We're just a great big dysfunctional family here. Lots of seasoned firearms enthusiasts here as well as those who serve or have served in uniform.

Enjoy your time here!

First time gun owner (Steyr M9-A2 9mm), looking to learn, do some practice shooting, and meet new folks! Already have my sights on a 1911 as well. Have spent the better part of last year doing my homework, watching videos, etc. and finally... Pulled the trigger. How many people on here open with that line, eh? :) Currently in search of indoor range recommendations nearby (Hillsboro) as well as some real solid handgun classes to get my bearings. Primary motivation for buying is home defense & target practice, but am also taking a CHL class this week. Nice to meet y'all!
For local training, see Pacwest Defense.

Welcome.
If the Steyr M9 has the trapezoidal sights, they're super accurate but it takes a ton of training (practice) to achieve fast acquisition.
If you're taking your CHL at MK Tactical, you might ask them for a recommendation on where to shoot.
There's always Wolf Creek out in the Tillamook forest.

If you lived on the east side you would probably know Estacada by it's three nicknames.

Inscestacada, Molestacada and Decapatata.

Welcome!!

1705517647221.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR