JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New member to this forum. Honorably served in the US Army with the 1st Cavalry Division before moving to Connecticut (terrible choice on my part, but this is where family is). Have been present on other forums such as ARCOM, HkPro, Colt. Past 2 and half years I have been working in the firearms industry and I've learned there is a great deal of knowledge to be garnered from all areas of the country. I've noticed more and more collectors/subject matter experts originating from the Pacific Northwest area and hope to network with further firearm enthusiasts and possibly pick up some interesting items for my own collection.

Welcome to NWFA !
I grew up in MA and several friend's Dads worked in the firearms industry.
It's strange how some of the nation's best firearms and accessories originate in the Northeast, yet some of the most stringent firearms laws are on the books there.

o_O

I'm located slightly East of you, by, oh, 3500 miles or so, but I too can claim close ties with the PNW - we live there part of the year. I guess that I'm definitive 'pesky furriner' and they put up with me, so I guess they can put up with you, too. :)

Just to let you know the general drift of my interests, let's just say that a steam-powered tank that mounted a black-powder cannon would be my idea of the ideal combat weapon.

Welcome indeed!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads