JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bohemian Rhapsody is a great song for sure...I really liked it the first 1,000 times I heard it... :D
Queen is a excellent group with a lot of range so to speak.
My favorite by them is Crazy Little Thing Called Love

While not the greatest of all time...for some folks....
But the greatest of all time for me.....
Ramble on...Whole Lotta Love...Immigrant Song , When the Levee Breaks , The Rain Song and Over The Hills and Far Away....
All by Led Zeppelin....do it for me.
Its that whole "Light and Shade" that Jimmy Page talks about....
Andy

Edit to add since we are a gun forum....
My Rifle , My Pony and Me....Dean Martin
Lawyers , Guns and Money and...Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner ....Warren Zevon
That's what I'm looking for! Every day I run across something I somehow missed, overlooked, or forgot all about. It's interesting to know what appeals to others.

Anything Pink Floyd, especially the the three top albums in a row starting with Dark Side of the Moon, then Momentary Lapse of Reason, and finally The Division Bell!

Also a YUGE fan of Oingo Boingo, saw them in concert a couple times, super good shows, they sounded as good live as they did recorded.

YUGE fan of Marty Robbins, especially his gunslingers and outlaws album, what a voice.

All Def Leppard albums, some of rocks greatest songs, and one of the greatest rock anthems in history came from them!

AC/DC, nuff said, play me anything, Just Play it LOUD!

Toto, pretty much all their music, with some real hidden gems on "B" sides.

MSG, the newer group with Robin McAuly on vocals, some amazing talent you don't hear much on the radio

Ah-ha, one of the most under rated groups around, and they only got better as each albumen came out, another group I got to see live, amazing sound and amazing songwriting!

Edit, I just learned Gordon Lightfoot has passed away, super sad here, I loved all his music, one of the best of the Singers and Song writers from an era when that was really something special! R.I.P!

Last Edited:
Edit, I just learned Gordon Lightfoot has passed away, super sad here, I loved all his music, on of the Singers and Song writers from an era when that was really something special! R.I.P!
Agree. Very unique sound. Edmund Fitzgerald one of the most haunting songs ever. Love most of the other hits also. Sure had an ear for melody.

Anything Pink Floyd, especially the the three top albums in a row starting with Dark Side of the Moon, then Momentary Lapse of Reason, and finally The Division Bell!

Also a YUGE fan of Oingo Boingo, saw them in concert a couple times, super good shows, they sounded as good live as they did recorded.

YUGE fan of Marty Robbins, especially his gunslingers and outlaws album, what a voice.

All Def Leppard albums, some of rocks greatest songs, and one of the greatest rock anthems in history came from them!

AC/DC, nuff said, play me anything, Just Play it LOUD!

Toto, pretty much all their music, with some real hidden gems on "B" sides.

MSG, the newer group with Robin McAuly on vocals, some amazing talent you don't hear much on the radio

Ah-ha, one of the most under rated groups around, and they only got better as each albumen came out, another group I got to see live, amazing sound and amazing songwriting!
Sigh... over 2 TB of music on my NAS, mostly FLAC, and no Oingo Boingo. Will be correcting post haste.

This is even a question?.
Certainly the greatest song of all time is Iron Sky, by Paolo Nutini. Who the heck is that, you ask? I have no idea, never heard of him before. But he kills it…
Performed live at the Abbey Road Studios, made famous by the Beatles.
Seriously, it's a great tune…enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR