JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking for an IFAK bag lately and had been having a hell of a time finding one that was...
  • The right size...not too big, not too small
  • Belt mountable
  • Detachable
  • Reasonably priced - Of the few bags like this that do exist, most are in the $60-$80 range
And then I stumbled on the below. For $21. It will hold two full size Hyfin vented chest seals, a pack of Quick Clot, and Isreali bandage, a decompression needle, a #28 NPA, pen, tape, shears, and either a CAT or SOFT-T Wide TQ. And it will do it without you losing your mind to try and figure out how to make it all fit. And if you move the TQ into a stand alone pouch, there's plenty of room to toss in some other stuff like regular bandages and such.

Anyway, I'm not affiliated in any way with this. I just thought some others might be interested and it's never a bad idea to remind folks on the importance of carrying medical gear. There's more photos and dimensions at the link. :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073NKHSDV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71pHJtgEefL._SL1200_.jpg

I was an EMT as a collateral duty onboard the Submarine. One of the key things it taught me was always have good safety gear no matter what you're doing.

I've got a small red backpack that I keep in my truck but nothing that I keep on me or my work backpack.

Would this be the perfect size for that application? As well as hiking?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews