JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking for an IFAK bag lately and had been having a hell of a time finding one that was...
  • The right size...not too big, not too small
  • Belt mountable
  • Detachable
  • Reasonably priced - Of the few bags like this that do exist, most are in the $60-$80 range
And then I stumbled on the below. For $21. It will hold two full size Hyfin vented chest seals, a pack of Quick Clot, and Isreali bandage, a decompression needle, a #28 NPA, pen, tape, shears, and either a CAT or SOFT-T Wide TQ. And it will do it without you losing your mind to try and figure out how to make it all fit. And if you move the TQ into a stand alone pouch, there's plenty of room to toss in some other stuff like regular bandages and such.

Anyway, I'm not affiliated in any way with this. I just thought some others might be interested and it's never a bad idea to remind folks on the importance of carrying medical gear. There's more photos and dimensions at the link. :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073NKHSDV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71pHJtgEefL._SL1200_.jpg

I was an EMT as a collateral duty onboard the Submarine. One of the key things it taught me was always have good safety gear no matter what you're doing.

I've got a small red backpack that I keep in my truck but nothing that I keep on me or my work backpack.

Would this be the perfect size for that application? As well as hiking?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top