JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone got these yet? Are they in fact the 3. I am concerned the way it says Fastfire 3 MOA, like it is an fast fire 1, with 3 moa dot. Can anyone confirm it is infact a fastfire 3 - with 3 moa? I am not sure if that is what the 3 stands for or it is a model number. Thank you!

The one I received is in fact a fast fire 3

To edit further. The difference between a 2 and three is the control on the 3 is a push button and the battery compartment is on top and changeable without removing the optic

It is a fastfire 3 with 3 moa. Haven't had a chance to try it in the field yet. Just mounted it on my beretta neos.
Maybe get it sighted in tonite and hopefully out to the range this weekend.

Mine showed up today...

1586998922892177434531906982736.jpg

If I didn't have to buy a mount for my S&W Victory .22, I would jump on it. Adding a decent mount would add another $50. These must be designed for AR-15's with the tall front sight and carry handle. The mount included looks awful tall.

I know that it would still be a good deal, but I have other priorities right now. $149 with free shipping is a very good deal. Amazon has it with a picatinny mount for $229.

Wow. This post was from March 30th. :eek: I'm glad the sale was still on. Thank you OP for the tip. I have one that came with Burris AR536, and I like it.

Pic:

I was hoping to buy another red dot, preferably smaller & cheaper, this time for Micro Roni/Glock 19 combo. I've tried EOTech on it before, but it was too wide. Hopefully this one will work better. That mount is a steal, too. Thank you!

Pic:

If I didn't have to buy a mount for my S&W Victory .22, I would jump on it. Adding a decent mount would add another $50. These must be designed for AR-15's with the tall front sight and carry handle. The mount included looks awful tall.

I know that it would still be a good deal, but I have other priorities right now. $149 with free shipping is a very good deal. Amazon has it with a picatinny mount for $229.
The mount is made for AR's for co-witness. You can remove the sight from the mount and purchase a flat mount for about $30 and sell this one for $50. They sell the mount alone for $89.

I am flat out amazed these are still in stock. I bought 3 myself.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top