JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the coupon codes floating around out there, I figured I'd create a thread for members to share codes with others :s0155:

Those sharing codes, be sure to mention whether they're one-time use.

Those using codes, be sure to mention when you've used a code, a code is no longer working, etc.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Zev: QVOTACTICAL for 15%
Optics Planet: Work7 (or type a code incorrectly & it'll populate one for you)
Harbor freight: always check the coupon database, they can scan right from your phone

Got this email with a one time use code if anyone is interested.

1640945838869.png

Use Code FREESHIPPING at check out for free shipping and is not limited to 9mm. You must order a full 1k case to get the price down to 35.9 cpr shipped.

I have not ordered from Bereli.com before, the link came to me from ammoland.

PRICE DROP!: CCI Blazer 9mm 115Gr FMJ Brass Case 1000 Rnds $359.99 $0.35ea FREE S&H

o-115-Grain-Full-Metal-Jacket-Sale-nov2021-650x320.jpg
Ammoland Inc. Posted on December 31, 2021 by F Riehl, Editor in Chief
Another price drop on CCI Blazer 9mm 115Gr FMJ Brass Case Ammunition, 1000 rounds for $359.99 with FREE shipping.

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Bereli.com has a great price on CCI Blazer 9mm 115Gr FMJ Brass Case Ammunition, 1000 rounds for $359.99 with FREE shipping. That is $0.359 each a round net price with FREE shipping after coupon code "FREESHIPPING" at check out.

RTB 20% Memorial Day Sale nearly everything in store. Code: REMEMBER20

Edit: Ends today. 06.03.22

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top