JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 7 M16 mags that I got at Goodwill some of them are stamped govt/law enforcement only on the side. From what I understand they are legal to own and sell now that the "assault weapons" ban has expired. Is this true? Also how much could I expect to get for them? The springs feel fine but they're a little banged up and nicked.

Goodwill won't sell that kind of stuff I used to work there and they were in a box that somebody donated. I wasnt going to let them get thrown away so I grabbed them. I also got some nunchucks, a billy club, a muslim knife and a pellet rifle the same way. I never stole stuff but if its just going to be thrown away I'll take it:)
Three of the mags are marked Kay, two are marked Center and the other two are marked Parsons and DSL Sanchez. Any idea of how much I could get for these? I don't really need them and I'd like to use them for a trade. I know this isnt the forum for that I was just looking for some input on what they're worth.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top