JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 7 M16 mags that I got at Goodwill some of them are stamped govt/law enforcement only on the side. From what I understand they are legal to own and sell now that the "assault weapons" ban has expired. Is this true? Also how much could I expect to get for them? The springs feel fine but they're a little banged up and nicked.

Goodwill won't sell that kind of stuff I used to work there and they were in a box that somebody donated. I wasnt going to let them get thrown away so I grabbed them. I also got some nunchucks, a billy club, a muslim knife and a pellet rifle the same way. I never stole stuff but if its just going to be thrown away I'll take it:)
Three of the mags are marked Kay, two are marked Center and the other two are marked Parsons and DSL Sanchez. Any idea of how much I could get for these? I don't really need them and I'd like to use them for a trade. I know this isnt the forum for that I was just looking for some input on what they're worth.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top