JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Surprised no one else wants to bite. Long ago in this country's dark past a certain population was not allowed to be educated. The African Slaves were not to be educated. Does it need to be spelled out as to why? I'm beginning to feel much like a personal (insert the N word) of Gov. Brownstain.

Keep a large percentage of Orygun's population uneducated and addicted to drugs seems to be the far left's agenda.

Foreverlost,

Participation-Trophy.png

This is sadly not new. Many states have for years allowed many schools to just run kids through and hand them a diploma. Of course then when they hit the work force they can't do anything. What they can do is learn to vote for hand outs to survive

It's been that way since "no child left behind" in the late 90s. They stopped teaching shop class, home economics and useful things like how to do your taxes once school districts funding was determined by how well the schools do on standardized tests. This just takes that to a different level.

It's been that way since "no child left behind" in the late 90s. They stopped teaching shop class, home economics and useful things like how to do your taxes once school districts funding was determined by how well the schools do on standardized tests. This just takes that to a different level.
What's ever worse, what about us Kids who had difficulties with regular schooling, needing extra help from a broken system that says there is only ONE way to learn/teach, and all students must fit the standard or your left behind and abandoned to what ever fate you might have! This is even lower then lowering the standards, what is the point of school now?

What's ever worse, what about us Kids who had difficulties with regular schooling, needing extra help from a broken system that says there is only ONE way to learn/teach, and all students must fit the standard or your left behind and abandoned to what ever fate you might have! This is even lower then lowering the standards, what is the point of school now?
No point at all. Why make the kids even show up? Just automatically register them and issue a diploma. Yay...

I saw this in the morning and am still gobsmacked....

Diatribe cancelled.

Now summed up as "WTF, can you be more stupid Oregon"...

Sheet, I hope that they don't take me up on that....

Perhaps she can relate inasmuch as she is clearly an idiot with a degree, which is proof that you
don't need brains to graduate in Oregon. She just signed it into law. No doubt with a large,, crooked X,

Last Edited:
I saw this in the morning and am still gobsmacked....

Diatribe cancelled.

Now summed up as "WTF, can you be more stupid Oregon"...

Sheet, I hope that they don't take me up on that....
The good newd is that the ratio of social media jabs about our inability to pump our own gas to other stupid behavior will decrease. At least we still have fart jokes.

The good newd is that the ratio of social media jabs about our inability to pump our own gas to other stupid behavior will decrease. At least we still have fart jokes.
Fart jokes are offensive to the elderly, who are often referred to as "Old Farts" and as a result of this demeaning language, they suffer from low self-esteem. Fart jokes belong in the same category as all those other defamatory jokes that have portrayed groups as being inferior and of little worth.

Make it a Hate Crime to tell a fart joke! Call your Congressperson and demand action! :rolleyes:

Fart jokes are offensive to the elderly, who are often referred to as "Old Farts" and as a result of this demeaning language, they suffer from low self-esteem. Fart jokes belong in the same category as all those other defamatory jokes that have portrayed groups as being inferior and of little worth.

Make it a Hate Crime to tell a fart joke! Call your Congressperson and demand action! :rolleyes:
I demand reperations for suffering under these unfair old fart jokes, and I demand a national holiday to celebrate the diversity of old farts! I recently graduated from middle age fart to junior old farts status with oak leave clusters, and I will not be silenced on this matter! Let the rioting begin, I got my walker with slick new tennis balls, I'm ready to rock it like it's 1975, Hold my cane!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top