JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or just move to Switzerland...

bunker.jpg

I have been having the same thoughts.

These are the bags I was planning to get. They should last.

My plan is to position them inside to avoid rapid degradation. Mostly in windows as defensive positions. I never considered placing them outside, since that makes you look like a high value target.

It would be good for blocking windows for dealing with shrapnel and rickochets that walls might catch but glass won't.

I have fill dirt piled up, along with a good source of cheap sand. I plan to fill maybe 20-40 of them with sand, and store in my shed, and leave the rest empty incase I have to take them somewhere else.

I have about 10 so far I filled with clay, rock, sand and concrete, and they are HARD.

If someone can see my sandbags, they are already too close to my house. Indeed, to get to that point, they were trespassing on a private road for a quarter mile, or they walked across 2 miles of private property if they came cross country.

In short, if I have the bags out it is SHTF and unless it is someone I recognize (like a neighbor or family), then I am on high alert at that point as their intentions are highly suspect.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top