JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well anything is better than nothing...

But with that said...It is always better to defend yourself with the best and most appropriate methods.
In most cases this methods :
Situational awareness...
Avoidance of the threat..
Being armed with a firearm and having the skill and willingness to use it , it needed.
Andy

So they decided a bucket of rocks in the corner would not be as effective as a bucket of hockey pucks in the corner. You do realize that the 'students' will slowly steal them all as a souvenir . Plus when you see that circle in a guys back pocket its not chew, he's carrying!

From what I have seen in the news of actual vids during shootings - NO ONE appears to have the 'presence of mind' to stand defiantly and throw ANYTHING - they are all fleeing for their lives!

So they decided a bucket of rocks in the corner would not be as effective as a bucket of hockey pucks in the corner. You do realize that the 'students' will slowly steal them all as a souvenir . Plus when you see that circle in a guys back pocket its not chew, he's carrying!

Not so much probably. It's Michigan. BIG TIME hockey over there. They probably have pucks like we have bumbs, hobo's, homeless, stoners and beggars here. A puck's nothing special ,they're all over the place in Michigan.

New school security team:

d2-the-mighty-ducks-di-10.jpg

From what I have seen in the news of actual vids during shootings - NO ONE appears to have the 'presence of mind' to stand defiantly and throw ANYTHING - they are all fleeing for their lives!

Can't say I blame them. Stuck in a mass shooting event without my trusty HK. The only thing moving faster than my feet would be my bowels.

Gun free zones (like my workplace) drive me into a seething rage.

Seems Michigan"schools are oblivious to already being full of "hockey Pucks". It sounds like they have plans to stop an "active shooter" by throwing staff and students! :rolleyes:

Perhaps they'll call it "The Rickles Method"?

Well anything is better than nothing...

But with that said...It is always better to defend yourself with the best and most appropriate methods.
In most cases this methods :
Situational awareness...
Avoidance of the threat..
Being armed with a firearm and having the skill and willingness to use it , it needed.
Andy

...but starting out with a clue would be a bonus and bringing a hocky puck to a gun fight ain't it.

Think of the random puck attacks.

So... No weapons on campus however they are recommending using hockey pucks as weapons. I wonder how the hockey team is going to handle it when hockey pucks are banned on campus.o_O

I suppose when one throws a puck at an active shooter ... maybe "they" can yell PUCK YOU and make the shooter cry too ... 'cause, you know, hurt feelings and all.

WHAT THE HELL? AT LEAST arm them with rubber bullets or something. Give them a hockey puck and and they have to think did I aim properly? ... or did I throw it hard enough to incapacitate the shooter? But seriously why would you ever think to use hockey pucks?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top