Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Got a Good Pardner Deal on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Kellen, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Kellen

Kellen Boise, ID Member

So cruising around Boise Craigslist today and came across a New England Youth Pardner .20 Gauge. The guy wanted $150 but I offered $100. He said no because he is selling it with ammo. Came with bird, buck and slugs. So I paid the $150 and check out what I got. I think it's a good deal.

2. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Ide say so...

3. erslll

erslll Hermiston OR Active Member

I thought you couldn't sell guns on Craigslist?

4. Kellen

Kellen Boise, ID Member

You can post whatever you want, but it will get flagged and taken off if it's prohibited. I've sold at least 3 guns on there. Usually they are on there long enough to get people interested before they get flagged and taken off. I always just keep an eye out in the sporting goods section. A lot of people will "code" the title and label it something stupid like "sporting package". I've found that just posting what it is is more effective and doesn't necessarily mean it will get taken off faster.

5. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

I think when u touch off a heavy load in that ligh frame,you will know why he was selling it. LOL
    seriously tho,a good buy !

6. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

Kellen,

That's an awesome deal. Great hunting or survival gun with all that ammo. Good for kids or women too. Great work. Keep underground CL rollin'

7. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

or you could post Airsoft rifle shoots real bullets

8. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Aim High! Go Air Force.

Good buy!

SF-