JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HONDA SPREE 2,XXX MILES 49CC 2 STROKE RUNS VERY GOOD LOOKS GREAT! NEEDS TITLE 500 OR TRADE.

HONDA ELITE 150 DELUX 3,XXX MILES 4 STROKE RUNS VERY GOOD IN PROCESS OF PAINTING 650.00 CLEAN TITLE (OREGON) OR TRADE

HONDA ELITE 250 8,XXX MILES RUNS VERY GOOD! EVERYTHING WORKS LOW MILES
NEEDS TITLE 900.00

CASH IS BEST MAKE OFFER

INTO ALOT

*BOATS
*LONGSHAFT OUTBAORD WITH CONTORLS
*AR15
*AK47
*50 CAL
*DESERT EAGLE 50
*S&W ES500
*MULTIPLE OR SINGLE GUNS TO MAKE VALUE
*GAS WIRE FED WELDER
*PLASMA CUTTER
*QUEEN ((TEMPERPEDIC)) BED
*NICE REEF/SALTWATER AQUARIUM WITH SUMP AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT REAYD TO USE.

OR?

I KNOW HOW MUCH THE MOPEDS GO FOR, I RESTORE AND SELL THEM....

PICS UP SOON

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia297.jpg

HONDA SPREE 2,XXX MILES 49CC 2 STROKE RUNS VERY GOOD LOOKS GREAT! NEEDS TITLE 500 OR TRADE.

HONDA ELITE 150 DELUX 3,XXX MILES 4 STROKE RUNS VERY GOOD IN PROCESS OF PAINTING 650.00 CLEAN TITLE (OREGON) OR TRADE

HONDA ELITE 250 8,XXX MILES RUNS VERY GOOD! EVERYTHING WORKS LOW MILES
NEEDS TITLE 900.00

CASH IS BEST MAKE OFFER

I KNOW HOW MUCH THE MOPEDS GO FOR, I RESTORE AND SELL THEM....

PICS UP SOON

Seems like you'd also know MOPED = PEDDLES, NO PEDDLES = SCOOTER, just sayin':s0114:

Could you send some pics of the 150 Deluxe in it's current state? I am a painter by trade and maybe interested in it un-painted.

ill get a pic asap. all the plastics are off it now, who ever had it before me destroyed the stock red.. so im already in the process of painting it.
so as it sits the moped now looks like somtihng you found in a empty field lol..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top