JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a good online or local retailer that sells quality cargo pants? I know they're not in style anymore but I like 'em and they're great for hiking and sticking stuff in your pockets. I was at Andy and Bax last week but forgot to look and check their prices. I've been looking at a few places online that have decent prices but didn't know how well made they are.

Send me your links if you have any! I'll check A&B this week to see how well they compare price wise.

One of the guys I work with recommends <broken link removed> . They're made out of a tough material kinda like Carhartts. They do have cargos and are a sub brand of Wranglers so they should be good quality. I plan on buying some soon, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Around here you can find them in the local workwear store that sells all sorts of clothes for road construction to logging to carpentry. You might be able to find them at a western store that stocks wranglers though or maybe a Sears or something.

CHeck out LAPolicegear.com
They have a 'house' brand they sell for under $20 (when I got mine-I got the factory 2nd & cannot tell). Sturdy, but not too clunky. Reinforced areas in the right spots, pockets are well thought out.

+1 for Carhart Riggs ripstop cargo pants. The ones at Bi-Mart are painters pants WITHOUT the cargo pockets. I think I bought mine at GI Joes but they are out of business now. Other Carhart stores probably carry the cargo pocket version as well.

hammer.jpg

I don't think you can beat real BDU pants. The BLACKHAWK! (Had to use all caps and the exclamation at the end) Warrior wear pants look nice too. They have hidden pockets and organizers in them for mags and such. A&B sells Propper.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top