JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at the local Bi-Mart today and they have PMC, and Sellier and Bellot 9 MM ammo for $8.97 per box of 50. These are all brass cases with Boxer primers - all reloadable! I bought 3 boxes and I hope to be able to get a few more before the sale ends or they run out of it. I think that this is a wonderful deal!

Dario, have you shot any of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm yet? If so, how did it perform? I have shot a lot of their .223 ammo and really like it. Interested to see what you think of the 9mm.

Dario, have you shot any of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm yet? If so, how did it perform? I have shot a lot of their .223 ammo and really like it. Interested to see what you think of the 9mm.

Works great. I got 5 boxes from NW armory awhile back. No FTF and no FTE. It was surprisingly cleaning too. To be honest, i didn't see the difference between S&B vs Remington or Blazer brass. Then again i was shooting at 7 yards...

PMC is decent ammo, I bought a bunch by the case mail order for about $10 per box shipped but this is even a better deal, guess I will have to make a trip to OR to visit some relatives / ammo run, thanks for the heads up :)

All you SW washington guys! just picked up 10 boxes of S&B 9mm 115gr for less than $100 at the washougal Bi-Mart... they were marked 10.99 but rung up $8.97!!!! hit it up before its gone!!!!

just went to bimart oregon city hilltop store , no Sellier & Bellot 9mm for any discount.regular price is 14.98 remington 115 grain fmj were 11.98 with the 2.00 off deal still.was really hoping to try out the sellier & bellot stuff.anyone have an opinion on this ammo for comparison? thanks

My local Wally World has consistently had a decent stock of Federal 115gr 9mm for $9.97 a box since April. Every now and then I grab a box.

Now if only .40S&W came down to that price...

Damascus Bi-Mart has UMC for 9.97 for 9mm $2.00 off reg price. Also $2.00 off .45 acp. The S&B 9mm was $10.97

I don't know if it's just the BiMart I go to, but whenever they have 9mm,38,40 and 45 marked at $2 off, ALL handgun ammo rings up at $2 off. I went there yesterday and commented that I read the S&B 9mm was $2 off the already sale price of $10.97, the guy said "Oh yeah, ALL handgun ammo is $2 off" so I picked up 4 more boxes at $8.97.

Yesterday at the Bi-Mart on Western in Portland, 9mm Remi 115gr was reg. 11.97 with $ 2.00 of per box. ( net- $ 9.97). The '$ 2.00 of per box sale' included all ammo EXCEPT 22 which was $ 16.97 for a 525 brick of Federal. They are still only allowing 4 boxes of ammo, in a single cal., per customer per sale. This is not to say that you can't buy 4 and check it out. Then go buy another 4, etc.

Anyway, I bought 4 boxes and left 3 on the shelve for you. :D

The ammo shelves were full, except for 9mm. They had lots of 22, 45 and even a bunch of 380 auto, with good token amounts of everything else.

Funny how a chain store will have different policies and prices on the same product.

Frog.

If it's this S&B with the Red color stamped over the primer don't buy it if you plan on reloading...

IMG_0885.jpg IMG_0884.jpg

I don't know if it's just the BiMart I go to, but whenever they have 9mm,38,40 and 45 marked at $2 off, ALL handgun ammo rings up at $2 off. I went there yesterday and commented that I read the S&B 9mm was $2 off the already sale price of $10.97, the guy said "Oh yeah, ALL handgun ammo is $2 off" so I picked up 4 more boxes at $8.97.

Thank's for that info I'll drop by today for some S&B 9

The washougal bi mart also had rem 9mm fmj for the same price as s&b. I was so excited I forgot what I went in there for. Got home and HAD to go back ;). Wife wasn't to happy!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top