JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at the local Bi-Mart today and they have PMC, and Sellier and Bellot 9 MM ammo for $8.97 per box of 50. These are all brass cases with Boxer primers - all reloadable! I bought 3 boxes and I hope to be able to get a few more before the sale ends or they run out of it. I think that this is a wonderful deal!

Dario, have you shot any of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm yet? If so, how did it perform? I have shot a lot of their .223 ammo and really like it. Interested to see what you think of the 9mm.

Dario, have you shot any of the Sellier & Bellot 9mm yet? If so, how did it perform? I have shot a lot of their .223 ammo and really like it. Interested to see what you think of the 9mm.

Works great. I got 5 boxes from NW armory awhile back. No FTF and no FTE. It was surprisingly cleaning too. To be honest, i didn't see the difference between S&B vs Remington or Blazer brass. Then again i was shooting at 7 yards...

PMC is decent ammo, I bought a bunch by the case mail order for about $10 per box shipped but this is even a better deal, guess I will have to make a trip to OR to visit some relatives / ammo run, thanks for the heads up :)

All you SW washington guys! just picked up 10 boxes of S&B 9mm 115gr for less than $100 at the washougal Bi-Mart... they were marked 10.99 but rung up $8.97!!!! hit it up before its gone!!!!

just went to bimart oregon city hilltop store , no Sellier & Bellot 9mm for any discount.regular price is 14.98 remington 115 grain fmj were 11.98 with the 2.00 off deal still.was really hoping to try out the sellier & bellot stuff.anyone have an opinion on this ammo for comparison? thanks

My local Wally World has consistently had a decent stock of Federal 115gr 9mm for $9.97 a box since April. Every now and then I grab a box.

Now if only .40S&W came down to that price...

Damascus Bi-Mart has UMC for 9.97 for 9mm $2.00 off reg price. Also $2.00 off .45 acp. The S&B 9mm was $10.97

I don't know if it's just the BiMart I go to, but whenever they have 9mm,38,40 and 45 marked at $2 off, ALL handgun ammo rings up at $2 off. I went there yesterday and commented that I read the S&B 9mm was $2 off the already sale price of $10.97, the guy said "Oh yeah, ALL handgun ammo is $2 off" so I picked up 4 more boxes at $8.97.

Yesterday at the Bi-Mart on Western in Portland, 9mm Remi 115gr was reg. 11.97 with $ 2.00 of per box. ( net- $ 9.97). The '$ 2.00 of per box sale' included all ammo EXCEPT 22 which was $ 16.97 for a 525 brick of Federal. They are still only allowing 4 boxes of ammo, in a single cal., per customer per sale. This is not to say that you can't buy 4 and check it out. Then go buy another 4, etc.

Anyway, I bought 4 boxes and left 3 on the shelve for you. :D

The ammo shelves were full, except for 9mm. They had lots of 22, 45 and even a bunch of 380 auto, with good token amounts of everything else.

Funny how a chain store will have different policies and prices on the same product.

Frog.

If it's this S&B with the Red color stamped over the primer don't buy it if you plan on reloading...

IMG_0885.jpg IMG_0884.jpg

I don't know if it's just the BiMart I go to, but whenever they have 9mm,38,40 and 45 marked at $2 off, ALL handgun ammo rings up at $2 off. I went there yesterday and commented that I read the S&B 9mm was $2 off the already sale price of $10.97, the guy said "Oh yeah, ALL handgun ammo is $2 off" so I picked up 4 more boxes at $8.97.

Thank's for that info I'll drop by today for some S&B 9

The washougal bi mart also had rem 9mm fmj for the same price as s&b. I was so excited I forgot what I went in there for. Got home and HAD to go back ;). Wife wasn't to happy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top