JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honk when you drive by my house!

Don't look at it as leaving your mates behind, look at it as your taking valuable tax revenue out of the hands of tyrants.

Thanks everyone.

The lender screwed up (several times, but that's a different story) and forgot to order the survey they require to close.

So our closing is delayed until somebody does something. I turn over our current house at 1pm and become homeless until this is resolved I guess.

Time for adventure I guess. Lol ... the freight company picking up the trailer shortly and we're going to start the drive regardless. The train has left the station.

Have to say though, our lender is Navy Federal Credit Union and I really had expected better customer service throughout this process for a bank that caters to military families (my father, not me... unfortunately)

I don't blame you for leaving here. I was born here and will die here but, have been disappointed in how Oregon has gone downhill over the last 41 years. Good luck with your move and hope you settle happy!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top