JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm aware of the resource map. This thread is intended to help people in your area get personal recommendations for local gun shops, not just listed locations.

And if you click on the shops name and click review you will be directed to the review section for each listed on this site. Each shop on the map has a review section already with members reviews.

and I've been looking for evil gun stores all this time. when a store offers homemade cookies and cold milk, a recliner and a foot massage then they will make my good list.

And if you click on the shops name and click review you will be directed to the review section for each listed on this site. Each shop on the map has a review section already with members reviews.

Yeah okay, I get it. You can close this thread if you like and I'll add my above reviews to the existing section. I know it was redundant but I thought people might enjoy recommending their favorite local shops in one thread.

and I've been looking for evil gun stores all this time. when a store offers homemade cookies and cold milk, a recliner and a foot massage then they will make my good list.

I do believe Little Bear had a recliner in his living room...didnt see any cookies though :D

Well, on certain Friday or Saturday afternoons at Al's Gun Shop in Verboort, you might walk in and have a bowl of chili or venison stew offered with stern faces if you refuse.

And I'm not sure what else Marcus has that makes a regular crowd just continually lounge around there, but I sure hope it's something along the line of cookies and milk.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top