JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking fir a good gun shop in Salem need amo and optics. O got a service call so I'm down hear and want to look around I'm by the center street mall and dint know Salem so an address would help

MLC Exotic Class III‎
1997 25th St SE
Salem, OR 97302
(503) 370-8900

Small shop , Mick is a great guy .........:s0155:

I checked out Ole's after seeing this thread and it was a pretty cool shop. He told the wife and I to walk behind the counter and check out whatever we wanted.

Well, this is long past the OP's deadline date and time, but it's also a good time for another plug and positive rating on Mick Cook at MLC Exotic Class III. He's a class act.

I checked out Ole's after seeing this thread and it was a pretty cool shop. He told the wife and I to walk behind the counter and check out whatever we wanted.
Yep! Ole and his wife Corrine are some of the nicest and service oriented business owners I have met.
Did you head into the back room and talk to Kevin? (He's the 'smith)

He actually came out the back and asked us if we needed help, he tried to help me find a left handed .06. We did go in the back and look around, overall very nice people.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top