JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Boy I've seen some interesting comments on this board, but the problem with Spokane is all the liberals?

You can say a lot of things about Spokane, but that it leans left ain't one.

Moreover, what's worse? One Random attempted mugging thwarted on a college campus? Or a backpack pipe bomb filled with shrapnel and rat poison specifically trying to mass murder blacks, Jews and other 'libtards' at a civil rights parade for Martin Luther King?

Hate to break it to you, but not every 'boogeyman' is a liberal and in fact a lot of people ON THIS BOARD who think "Obammy" is a witty comment or even let it slide by unchallenged when others post it share a lot more in common with white supremacist terrorists than they do with a college kid with a handgun.

<broken link removed>

Boy I've seen some interesting comments on this board, but the problem with Spokane is all the liberals?

You can say a lot of things about Spokane, but that it leans left ain't one.

Moreover, what's worse? One Random attempted mugging thwarted on a college campus? Or a backpack pipe bomb filled with shrapnel and rat poison specifically trying to mass murder blacks, Jews and other 'libtards' at a civil rights parade for Martin Luther King?

Hate to break it to you, but not every 'boogeyman' is a liberal and in fact a lot of people ON THIS BOARD who think "Obammy" is a witty comment or even let it slide by unchallenged when others post it share a lot more in common with white supremacist terrorists than they do with a college kid with a handgun.

<broken link removed>

You have some kind of love affair going with white supremists ??
You sure talk about them a lot.
I think you are on the wrong forum if that's what you are looking for.
They sure as hell dont hang out here. You really need help with those fetishes.

Lol blitzkrieg has been pretty upfront about being a white supremicist. Claiming that north America is 'for' displaced white Europeans (fair point, I may be paraphrasing but I stand by the sentiment) is a pretty clear indicator. Wish he was more honest about his previous comments. He knows I'm not lying.

I've been banned before for reminding him of his previously stated beliefs. Hope I done get banned again for being honest. Time will tell.

Lol blitzkrieg has been pretty upfront about being a white supremicist. Claiming that north America is 'for' displaced white Europeans (fair point, I may be paraphrasing but I stand by the sentiment) is a pretty clear indicator. Wish he was more honest about his previous comments. He knows I'm not lying.

I've been banned before for reminding him of his previously stated beliefs. Hope I done get banned again for being honest. Time will tell.

You truly are as low as it gets. Your remarks sink even below that of your supreme leader. Unbelievable !

You are quite the little bootlicker.

Ad hominem attacks?! You guys are saying a mugging is because of the liberals in Spokane!

Spokane's got 99 problems but bubblegumy liberals ain't one.

In case you've missed it, (almost all) college campuses large and small are bastions of hippie-dippie "liberals" regardless of geographical/demographical locals. Spokane in and of itself isn't the problem in that regard, the zombies roaming about the public notwithstanding.

Just so everyone knows, Gonzaga is located in Spokane......

This is the same place that saw the two thugs beat down the WW2 vet to death this year. What happened to that town?

One word..... Libs!

^^^^^^^ "WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT TOWN?"

BARRY OBUMMER

In case you've missed it, (almost all) college campuses large and small are bastions of hippie-dippie "liberals" regardless of geographical/demographical locals. Spokane in and of itself isn't the problem in that regard, the zombies roaming about the public notwithstanding.

Isn't that what I was saying? Spokane isn't the problem, colleges aren't the problem, liberals aren't the problem, and frankly guns aren't either.

Blaming liberals for a college's property management decisions is idiotic. The highest violent crime rates in the country are in places with low education, high gun ownership, high poverty, and low racial integration. Like Spokane, Like Texas, Like Tennessee, Like Arkansas.

Personally I don't think TN's high gun ownership is the root cause of their crime problem. But there are a heck of a lot of people who do.

If you want to protect gun rights in this country, perhaps you should start finding some middle ground with liberal gun owners to focus on the real issues instead of alienating half of the population? ya think?

I find the disconnect really odd on a northwest centric gun site, because honestly we have it pretty good here in the PNW.

You missed the context. The issue is NOT about the crime rate in areas where the poor minority masses are kept down by whitey. It's about two law abiding citizens that defended themselves and are currently at cross purposes with the panty-waisted administrators (who probably own at LEAST six pairs of Birkenstocks apiece) and GONZAGA administrative rules written by cute, fluffy, clueless "liberal" administrators of yore.

;)

Interesting forum postings.

I was just reading this article and putting the different views into the appropriate categories: Tufts Magazine / fall 2013

If you follow the jist of the article, the whole Gonzaga affair might be explained by the college, as a chatholic outpost of "Yankeedom", expressing its values in the predominate land of "the far west". An inevitable culture clash occured resulting in all the public outrage. You can't blame the missionaries for being missionaries and the natives for being restless.

Facinating.

Cheers

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews